- Book Summary: EntreLeadership – 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom – Written by Dave Ramsey
- Accounting Records the IRS Require for Network Marketing/MLM and Other Stay At Home Business Owners
- Why Retail Businesses Fail Part 3: Do You Make This Mistake In Retail?
- How the Top 13 Companies Use PR
- Benefits of Joint Venture Marketing
Tag Archives: Letter
At one time during your marketing career, you may have been tasked to write a sales letter. You might have thought it unnecessary, even useless. After all, a little email will usually do the trick in convincing potential buyers to … Continue reading Continue reading
Mortgage Marketing Letter Tip #1: Know your readers well – You can’t influence everyone, so why waste time and money contacting consumers who have no interest in your mortgage services? It’s vital that you thoroughly research the most appropriate way … Continue reading