- Book Summary: EntreLeadership – 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom – Written by Dave Ramsey
- Accounting Records the IRS Require for Network Marketing/MLM and Other Stay At Home Business Owners
- Why Retail Businesses Fail Part 3: Do You Make This Mistake In Retail?
- How the Top 13 Companies Use PR
- Benefits of Joint Venture Marketing
Tag Archives: Mix
Marketing mix is part of your marketing plan. It defines product, place, price and promotion. The promotion mix targets raising product or brand awareness, communicating the unique value proposition of your product and gaining acceptance of your products. The primary … Continue reading Continue reading